- by entering your model number.
- COMPATIBILITY INFO: Trash-injecting steel impeller for Grasshopper PowerVac Vacuum Drives. Grasshopper Part Number 824533 Steel impeller reduces and compacts debris and blows it into rear-mounted collector. Balanced impeller w/ 25mm ID runs quiet with minimal vibration.
- QUALITY FIRST, MONEY SECOND: We focus on providing our clients higher value for the dollars they invest with us. The service-friendly Grasshopper design makes it easy to keep your Grasshopper zero-turn mower in peak operating condition. Fewer grease points and easy access to belts and filters translate into less time spent maintaining your mower, and more time using it profitably.
- GRASSHOPPER INNOVATION: At Grasshopper, one innovation leads to another. As a pioneer in manufacturing zero-radius ride-on mowing equipment, The Grasshopper Company immediately set a pace of rapid advancement and innovation that continues today. When company engineers designed our first Grasshopper mower in 1969, they envisioned a low maintenance, highly maneuverable mower tough enough to serve the commercial mowing industry. They delivered one that would transform the industry for years.
- LAWN SERVICE SATISFACTION GUARANTEED: Don’t cut corners on quality. No matter what Grasshopper mower you own, with a wide range of Grasshopper lawnmower parts available, you’ll easily find necessary parts to fix up your machine. You can fully rely on original Grasshopper parts that we provide to repair and extend the operating life of your machine.
- DESIGNED, ENGINEERED AND ASSEMBLED IN AMERICA: Grasshopper has studied the needs of government entities, turf care professionals and equipment owners across the nation and around the world. Grasshopper engineers continuously research and test new product features and improvements at our 300,000-square-foot facility in Moundridge, Kans. Every Grasshopper product is engineered for performance, using only the highest quality components and heavy-duty construction to ensure long life.
This fits your .